Monday, June 28, 2010

USA ace Bradley attracting interest

USA midfielder Michael Bradley is attracting the interest of several Premier League clubs after some all-action displays in South Africa.

The 23-year-old dynamo is currently on the books of Borussia Monchengladbach, but Birmingham are keen on luring Bradley to the English top flight. Bradley has been a driving force for the USA at the World Cup and scored in the 2-2 draw with Slovenia.
He was also impressive in the draw with England, while his driving forward runs were a feature of the crucial last-gasp 1-0 win over Algeria.

As the son of the national coach Bob Bradley he was often blasted for his inclusion in the US side, but he has been a key figure in Group C and helped the Americans win the group.

The former Heerenveen star moved to the Bundesliga in 2008 - penning a four-year contract - and the German giants will be desperate to hang on to the former MetroStars star.

But Birmingham, who would have signed Bradley had they retained their Premier League status in 2008, are set to make another move for the player who would be an ideal replacement for the recently-departed Lee Carsley.

Blues boss Alex McLeish had Bradley on his shopping list a couple of summers ago, but the Scottish boss is keen to get Bradley on board at the second attempt and he will need a bid in excess of £5million after Bradley's displays in South Africa.

Meanwhile, world cup semi final betting and world cup final betting is coming in to relevance in the next few days, so get your money on the team you fancy to go all of the way.

1 comment:

  1. Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

    I follow your blog and I like your way of posting.

    I am very much interested in adding http://sports-arena4u.blogspot.com in my blog http://felix-googleblog-archive.blogspot.com

    I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

    I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

    Hope to see a positive reply.

    Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

    Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

    ReplyDelete